WATCH LEON BARTROPPS REVIEW HERE: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qwqA7GzP6Eg&t=368s
ALL ORDERS PLACED ON SATURDAY WILL BE SHIPPED ON MONDAY.
The Tufty Torch helps prevent diving birds from stealing your boilies and other feed from your spot and disturbing the carp. It works brilliantly with diving ducks (particularly tufties), coots and cormorants don’t like it either, but as for seagulls…
Having been field tested for over 2 years, we are certain of the effectiveness of this torch. With average usage, you probably won't have to charge it more than once a year.
Better still, as it is not a laser, it is completely legal!
From 10th July anyone caught pointing a laser beam at an aircraft, vehicle or boat will face up to five years in jail, an unlimited fine, or both!
The Laser Misuse Act also aims to make prosecutions easier by removing the need to establish proof of an intention to cause a safety hazard.
It will be a criminal offence to shine a laser at an aircraft deliberately or without taking "reasonable precautions to avoid doing so." - Published by The Times.
MERKKO TUFTY TORCH ®
· Beam distance of 500 metres
· 750 lumens output (CREE LED Chip)
· Impact resistance of up to 1 Metre
· Waterproof – IP68 (Up to 2 Metres under water)
· Aircraft grade high strength Aluminium with premium Type III Military Hard Anodized Anti-abrasive finish.
· Battery – 18650 200mAh 3.7v LI-on (Included)
· 12 Volt in car USB Charger/ (Included)
· USB charger Cable (Included)
· Unique protected charging port – twist the head of the light to reveal charging port
- TO CHARGE THE TORCH TWIST THE HANDLE UNDER THE HEAD OF THE TORCH TO REVEAL THE CHARGING PORT (AS SHOWN IN THE PICTURE BELOW)
- WHEN YOU PLUG THE TORCH IN, A GREEN LIGHT WILL SHOW ON THE MAINS CHARGER, CLICK THE ON/OFF BUTTON ON THE TORCH UNTIL THE LIGHT ON THE TORCH TURNS RED – THIS MEANS THE TORCH IS CHARGING. (THE TORCH MUST BE TURNED ON TO CHARGE)
- ONCE THE TORCH IS FULLY CHARGED THE LIGHT ON THE MAINS PLUG WILL TURN BACK TO GREEN.
PLEASE NOTE: THE TORCH DOES NOT TURN ON WHEN THE CHARGING PORT IS REVEALED.
(The torch will start to flash when it is running low on battery. It takes 4-4 ½ hours to charge fully from flat)